Centre Manager (Full-time)
Customer Service Officer (Full-time/Part-time/Internship)
Assistant Centre Manager (Full-time)
Human Resources Officer/Executive (Full-time/Part-time/Internship)
The role of an HR Officer is to oversee all aspects of human resources’ practices and processes. An HR Officer is an all-rounded individual who is able to communicate well with all employees to ensure a productive and happy workplace. He/she should have excellent organizational skills, have good time management, and is able to work in a fast-paced environment. Experience in a HR role is preferred
IT Support cum E-commerce & Digital Marketing Specialist (Full-time/Part-time/Internship)
Copywriter cum Designer (Full-time/Part-time/Internship)
Job Scope :
• Develop creative ideas and concepts, often in partnership with marketing team
• Content audit and content creation for all digital & on the ground content, i.e. social media & website, flyers & brochures
• Keep up-to-date on industry trends, establish best practices and sharing for content development within the marketing team
• Research existing products and services to understand, extend, and create messages that will resonate with the target audience.
• With copywriting experience in digital and social media related content
• Meticulous writer with an eagle eye for editing and proofing
• Knowledge of SEO/SMM practices and content personalization is a significant advantage
• Experience in using CMS (preferably Adobe CQ) and knowledge of HTML tagging is an added advantage
• Understanding of the disciplines required to drive traffic and conversion
• Has a clear understanding of the importance of copywriting in Marketing
• Ability to communicate complex technical products in a crisp and condensed manner using language in a clever,sophisticated and engaging tone.
Marketing Intern (Internship)
What can you learn from this job?
We are hiring those who are passionate about the healthcare industry and want to develop their career in marketing, a strong team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. A go getter with a can-do attitude.
During this job, you will be learning comprehensive marketing strategies planning including digital marketing like e-commerce, search engine optimization and social media (Facebook, Instagram, Wechat and Youtube) and offline marketing such as flyer marketing, conduct seminar, exhibition and road show, telemarketing and door-to-door marketing.
Besides, by exploring high tech marketing strategy and advanced marketing strategies, you will be able to learn through full set of sales and marketing ecosystem. This knowledge will definitely a strong foundation for your future in this scope of sales and marketing.
• Work closely with the marketing team to help develop and implement a comprehensive marketing strategy
• Helps in creating and executing marketing programmes
• To assist with marketing and promoting events via social media
• To plan, develop and manage social content marketing strategies
conducting research and analyzing data to identify and define audiences
• Support the development and maintenance of client relationships across sales territories
• Support Sales and Marketing in day-to-day administrative duties including arranging for meetings, seminars and commercial reports internally
• Minimum Diploma/Degree in business and/or marketing or equivalent.
• Sales background, preferably with experience in related industries.
• PC proficient and versed in MS Office applications.
• Good spoken/Written English & Chinese communication skills.
• Willing to learn and passion in marketing.
• Good understanding of digital advertising and media concept.
• Driven, resourceful and creative team player who is able to multi-task.
Digital Marketer (Full-time/Part-Time/Internship)
The role of a Digital Marketer is to come up with creative ways to plan and execute marketing campaigns and projects to promote the company. He/She is also expected to work alongside our marketing departments to carry out marketing activities as well as to maintain and update content for the organization’s website and other online platforms. He/She should be a team-spirited, skilled and imaginative individual with an eye for detail, to help the company reach out to the market and cultivate the customer’s interest to strengthen our reputation and facilitate our continuous growth.
Copywriter cum Digital Marketer (Full-time/Part-time/Internship)
The role of a Copywriter cum Digital Marketer is to come up with creative ways to write clear and concise copy for ads, publications and websites. He/She is also expected to work alongside our marketing departments to plan and execute marketing campaigns/ strategies as well as to maintain and update content for the organization’s website and other online platforms. He/She is a team-spirited, skilled and imaginative writer with an eye for detail, to help the company reach out to the market and cultivate the customer’s interest to strengthen our reputation and facilitate our continuous growth.
Graphic Designer cum Marketing (Full-time/Part-time/Internship)
The role of a Graphic Designer cum Marketing is to work with the marketing team to create visual concepts to communicate ideas to help publicize and/or promote the company and its services. He/she should be a self-motivated, responsible and versatile individual who has strong communication skills and is able to work in a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate should preferably hold at least a diploma in design, mass communication or related field, have experience in a similar role and is proficient in using Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Premiere Pro, and/or other video-editing software
Marketing Director (Full-time)
The role of a Marketing Director is to lead the marketing team in all marketing activities. He/She will be in charge of evaluating, planning and coordinating various marketing plans and strategies, ensuring that the company consistently builds upon its brand image. The Marketing Director should hold at least a Degree in Marketing or related field. He/She should be proactive and have hands-on experience with web analytics and in running successful marketing campaigns. He/She should have a clear vision and has strong leadership skills to lead the team in spearheading projects.
Business Development Manager (Full-time)
The role of a Business Development Manager is to oversee all offline marketing matters to help boost sales and increase build strong customer relations with the company. He/She should have at least 5 years of sales experience, be a self-motivated individual who has strong leadership skills, has a compelling sales personality, and a hunger to chase and close new business through offline means.